TRACK I. FROM NATIONAL PROJECTS TO PRIVATE INITIATIVES
1.2. Synchronization of territorial development programs. Bashkortostan's experience
The most important, key result that we have to achieve is real changes for the better in people's lives, changes that our citizens will feel.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, HOUSING AND UTILITIES SECTOR OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
The main mechanism and instrument for the development of the country are national projects that determine the main vector of movement and the priorities for transformation. Effective implementation of national projects is possible only with synchronization of activities at all levels. The issue of program synchronization is especially sensitive for the development of cities where living comfort, high quality of life, positive attitude of citizens depend on various factors related to the development of infrastructure, primarily transport, services , educational and cultural agenda.
- Features of synchronization of activities within the framework of national projects and methods of interaction at different levels
- Standards for construction and housing, index of comfortable urban environment
- Regional centers of competencies, institutions of human capital development in the region
- The role of private initiatives in managingl decision-making at the city and regional levels
- Standard for citizen involvement in addressing urban development issues